Right, if you are one of those people who constantly search for hair care products, that has no junk, no chemicals, no SLS, no Parabens, no Mineral Oils etc. yet does make your hair look and feel great, you will definitely find this article interesting.
I am not an ambassador or neither was I paid to wire this article by this particular brand, I am just the woman who used this product now for several month and genuinely impressed with it. So, I decided to share my true opinion.
Now, everyone in my family ( me, my husband and 2 children, age 7 and 12, ) is using it.
Healthy, Strong and shiny – attributes of perfect hair. To get perfect hair, you need to follow perfect hair solutions and practice healthy hair care tips & habits.
1. How often to shampoo. Daily washing your hair while you are taking showers or baths strips your hair of its natural oils. The best habit is to shampoo and condition your hair two to three times a week or at the most every alternate day. If you wash your hair too often, it dries it out. I know, you probably would say, what is I work out everyday … I work out 3-4 times a week, however I try to wash my hair twice a week only. The rest of the day I improvise with my hair style ). And, the shampoo I use, has such an incredible smell it lasts till next wash anyway. The one I use is :
This one will give your hair maximum volume, shine and thickness, and protects it from heat exposure during hot styling. Revives and lifts hair from the very roots without weighing it down. Vitamins and amino-acids in the formula nourish and repair hair, Altai sea-buckthorn oil, Moroccan argan oil and organic oil of white Siberian flaxseeds help generate keratin, which makes hair strong and shiny. Viburnum and Daurian rose retain moisture deep in hair structure. After using the shampoo hair looks thicker, shinier and definitely more voluminous. 0% SLS 0% SLES 0% Mineral oils 0% PEG0% Parabens 0% Glycols.
Remember, best is drying out your hair naturally. Avoid heat styling to have perfect shiny hair. Avoid wringing your hair with a towel after washing your hair, as it can cause breaking of your hair. Just pat your hair dry with a towel to take away extra moisture.Holding your hair dryer at a distance from your hair, so as not to expose your hair to direct heating will prevent your hair from damage.
Do not over-process your hair. Firstly, avoid too often application of styling products to your hair. If it is necessary to apply them, then apply them to hair strands only and not to your scalp. Applying styling products to your scalp would leave your hair dried out.
Eat well to keep your hair strong and lustrous. To get great hair, you need to eat a balanced healthy diet, including:
- Essential fatty acids, especially omega-3 fatty acids to make everything stronger including your hair, nails and skin.
- Nuts, like walnuts and almonds.
- Proteins, such as fish, chicken, eggs or soy.
- Vitamins B-6, B-12 and folic acid. You can take a daily multi-vitamin in order to make your hair strong and healthy. Include in your diet following foods:
- For vitamin B-6: Bananas, potatoes and spinach.
- Vitamin B-12: Meat, poultry and dairy products.
- Folic Acid: Citrus fruits, tomatoes, beans, lentils and whole grain
Chester Health Store was established in September 2014 by Niki Davies. It is situated on Bridge Street Row in Chester and offers a wealth of herbal supplements and health food options. Niki Davies has over 20 years of experience within the world of health, nutrition and supplements and has a vast knowledge of all the products on her shelves. Well worth popping in if you are ever in Chester. Niki has the whole Siberica range and can give you the best advice.
For the whole Siberica range please follow the link here
Love, Samira xxx