Today, I would like to talk about makeup primers. Why should we use them? Which once are the best available today.? Primers do for your skin what lingerie does for your figure – they smooth, flatter, conceal and hold things in place, so that everything you put on top of them looks immediately better. Whether you feel more comfortable with a full face of makeup or you prefer the barely-there look, then you should still be using a primer before applying any form of makeup. Incorporating a face primer into your routine will help to prep your skin for the application of makeup and ultimately transform the appearance of your skin. Primers hold an array of purposes; they fill in fine lines, blur the signs of any visible pores and some of them can provide good sun protection too. Yes, it might take a minute longer to apply another layer every morning as part of your beauty routine, but it’s the difference between your make-up sliding off by noon and it staying put until the end of the day. And wouldn’t you consider that a minute well spent? Once you start using it you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it. These are the best and most popular ones available.
Lookfantastic also offers 20%off +free Gift and Free Standard delivery at the moment. Why not take advantage and stock up now.
Save 20% when you buy two products or save 15% when you buy one product.
- Chantecaille Ultra Sun Protection SPF 50 – 40ml . £76.00 .This lightweight, oil-free texture beautifully smoothes skin and controls oil-breakthrough and shine throughout the day. Infused with soothing botanicals and Carnosine, Ultra Sun Protection works to soothe skin whilst also promote a more firm and toned appearance, visibly softening the look of wrinkles and fine lines.
Benefit The Porefessional £26. Best Primers For Oily Skin Devoted to making large pores look less noticeable, The Porefessional’s oil-free formula and long-lasting results have made it a Benefit bestseller ever since its launch in 2011.
- Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield Supersize 50ml. Treat, blur and protect with Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield SPF30, a multi-tasking formula that works to prime the skin, improve signs of ageing and protect from sun exposure.Invisible on application, the formula combines mushroom peptides with a soft focus complex to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, aid natural collagen production and blur imperfections.
- NARS Cosmetics Pore & Shine Control Primer £27.00. Best for oily skin. If your skin is often left looking shiny, then the NARS Cosmetics Pore & Shine Control Primer is the perfect solution. This mattifying primer contains a pore-minimising complex which will refine the look of your pores, whilst combating shine.
- Illamasqua Hydra Veil Primer 30ml £34.00. Achieve a super smooth, flawless complexion with the Hydra Veil Primer from Illamasqua. Enriched with Microalgae and Vitamins C and B3, its clear gel formula infuses optimum hydration, whilst Plant Extracts calm and comfort skin to leave it fresh, rebalanced, healthy-looking. Deeply nourishes your complexion to create the perfect base for make-up application.
- Estée Lauder The Illuminator Radiant Perfecting Primer + Finisher £25.00. Best for dry skin, that needs some extra hydration, use the Estée Lauder Radiant Perfecting Primer + Finisher. Delivering a radiance boost, this primer will not only prolong makeup but also provide you with a healthy and dewy glow.
- MONU Illuminating Primer SPF15 £29.95. Reduce imperfections and achieve the perfect base with this illuminating primer, formulated with Mica to provide you with a natural glow and Zinc Oxide to protect against UV damage.
- Zelens Illuminating and Hydrating Satin Primer £42.00 .Transform dull and dehydrated skin with Zelens. This oil-free formula contains amino acids to maintain your skin’s moisture levels and provide you with an even complexion.
- Lancôme La Base Pro Perfecting Makeup Primer £28.50. Achieve a perfect complexion with Lancôme’s La Base Pro Perfecting Makeup Primer 01; an oil-free, translucent make-up base with ultra-soft touch. The primer smoothes the skin’s surface and prepares the complexion for long-lasting make-up wear.
- Arbonne Makeup Primer £32.00. Nominated in the ‘Best New Beauty Product’ category for the UK Beauty Awards 2011 this is a product that really delivers.Filled with skin conditioning agents, antioxidants and premium skin preserving ingredients, the Arbonne Make-up Primer features innovative Optilight technology to blur blemishes and ensure skin has a healthy glow – exactly what we like to hear.
Within the first application you I could see the different in my skin. Complexion instantly looked refreshed with an almost flawless finish .I love the silky soft feel of the primer, when worked into your skin it gives it an almost velvet like touch to your skin which last all day long.
Love Samira , xxx